Sabakon Anime Convention
Sabakon is an annual pop culture convention in Las Vegas that focuses on the celebration of Japanese animation, video gaming, and much more! There will be a large exhibit hall with vendors from all over the country, as well as many local artists and crafters. There will be a costume contest, video game tournaments, scavenger hunts, and much more.
When: Saturday, April 26, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Alexis Park Resort, 375 East Harmon Avenue, Las Vegas
Cost: $25 - $45
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 20, 2014
Last updated Feb. 20, 2014
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 19:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00