Sabakon Anime Convention
Sabakon is an annual pop culture convention in Las Vegas that focuses on the celebration of Japanese animation, video gaming, and much more! There will be a large exhibit hall with vendors from all over the country, as well as many local artists and crafters. There will be a costume contest, video game tournaments, scavenger hunts, and much more.
When: Saturday, April 26, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Alexis Park Resort, 375 East Harmon Avenue, Las Vegas
Cost: $25 - $45
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 20, 2014
Last updated Feb. 20, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.