Prime Rib Eating Challenge
The Prime Rib Eating Challenge includes the full consumption of the Double Cut Prime Rib meal, which consists of: Salad: dinner salad with croutons and choice of dressing, Main entrée: a 48-ounce prime rib – the thickest cut served, Sides: a baked potato and ear of corn, Bread: one piece of garlic toast, Dessert: Jerry's Famous Banana Split. Participants are required to finish the meal in 45 minutes or less.
Winners of the Prime Rib Challenge will receive an “I am King of Cow at the Jerry’s Nugget Prime Rib Challenge” t-shirt and commemorative crown, their Double Cut Prime Rib meal free of charge (does not include gratuity) and photo taken for the Prime Rib Hall of Fame. Participants who fail to finish the full meal in the time allotted will be required to pay for their prime rib meal valued at $41.89 (plus tax and gratuity) and will have their photo taken for the Prime Rib Hall of Shame.
When: Sunday, April 27, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Jerry's Nugget Casino, 1821 North Las Vegas Blvd. , North Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted April 24, 2014
Last updated April 24, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.