The internationally renowned turntablist—yes, the three-time DMC World DJ champ has earned the right to call himself that, unlike your kid brother who arrives at the gig with three thumb drives of tracks—will bring some Miami flavor and likely some trap and hip-hop to the Venetian lagoon. If Saturday afternoon is when you normally binge on Netflix and Talenti Gelato, don’t fret—Craze also plays Tao Nightclub on July 31. August 2, doors at 11 a.m., $30 men, $20 women.
When: Saturday, Aug. 2, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Tao Beach, 3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted July 30, 2014
Last updated July 30, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.