Not all MAGIC-related parties are invite- or guest list-only affairs. On Sunday, Fortune 421’s daytime bash is open to anyone with the green to get down. (Or you could try RSVPing at 421.TIXR.com.) It’s a fantastic opportunity to get some rare face time with Atlanta/Brooklyn-based Treasure Fingers, a great house/disco producer we don’t see enough ’round these parts. August 17, doors at 11 a.m., $40+ men, $20+ women.
When: Sunday, Aug. 17, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Liquid Pool and Lounge, 3730 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Aug. 13, 2014
Last updated Aug. 13, 2014
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 19:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00