Meditation author Sarah McLean makes an appearance at the Springs Reserve in Las Vegas on Sunday, August 24, from 1:00-4:30. It’s the inaugural event for AuthentiCITY, a new company in Las Vegas founded by long-time resident Nicole Gunckel.
Discover deep meditation practices for insight, rejuvenation and inspiration. This workshop is appropriate for nonprofessionals and health professionals. Tickets are $95 and can be purchased here.
When: Sunday, Aug. 24, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Aug. 22, 2014
Last updated Aug. 22, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas | 19:00:00
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.