Featuring an eight-piece band, Olivia Newton-John's Summer Nights takes fans on a journey through the celebrated singer, actress, songwriter and philanthropist’s life and career. With more than 100 million albums sold, Olivia’s successes include four Grammys, numerous Country Music, American Music, Billboard and People’s Choice Awards, an Emmy Award, ten #1 hits and more than 15 top 10 singles.
Due to popular demand, Olivia Newton-John will extend her stay at Flamingo Las Vegas with her “Summer Nights” residency. Continuing inside the Donny & Marie Showroom, the beloved internationally-renowned singer-actress will continue to take audiences on a musical journey through her life in film and music through Jan. 2015.
When: Friday, Aug. 29, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Flamingo, 3555 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: $70 - $150
Age limit: Not available
Event posted July 7, 2014
Last updated July 7, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.