Moscow Festival Ballet's Cinderella
Former Bolshoi dancer Sergei Radchenko founded this company in ’89, and it has made its own reputation for passionate performance. In this version of Cinderella, we’re guessing the slipper isn’t made of glass. February 1, 8 p.m., $25-$75, UNLV’s Artemus W. Ham Concert Hall.
When: Saturday, Feb. 1, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Artemus Ham Hall at UNLV, 4505 Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Categories: Ballet & Dance
Event posted Jan. 29, 2014
Last updated Jan. 29, 2014
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.