Tao Bowl Viewing Party
Why settle for your buddy’s couch and a bag of Doritos this Super Sunday? Tao’s big game spread includes an open bar from 2 to 5 p.m. and the clubsteraunt’s Asian-inspired twists on traditional bar bites (think banh mi sliders and kung pao wings). Cheer on the Broncos or Seahawks in style! February 2, 1 p.m., $125 buffet and open bar, $65 open bar.
When: Sunday, Feb. 2, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Tao, 3355 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Jan. 28, 2014
Last updated Jan. 28, 2014
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 19:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00