Cannibals, Survivalists and the Plus Ultra Habitat
Nathan Coté gives us a sci-fi-esque glimpse of life in an artificial environment with a stunning survival pod of inflated Mylar and clear plastic locking in precious plant life. Complete with its own air supply, it can’t see out, but we can see in, observing the greenery, the foil, the colored crystals and technological beauty of refracting light. Through February 2, Contemporary Arts Center.
When: Sunday, Feb. 2, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Contemporary Arts Collective, 101 East Charleston Boulevard Suite 101, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Jan. 29, 2014
Last updated Jan. 29, 2014
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.