Mission I’mPossible invites newcomers, locals, the creatives and fitness enthusiasts every Thursday at 7p.m. to their group runs at the Downtown Las Vegas Container Park.
The 3 to 5 mile running collective includes a set route as well as multiple circuit trainings and team drills. The circuit training focuses on core and upper body workouts influenced by Pilates and boot-camp style drills while integrating the camaraderie of teamwork challenges.
Mission I’mPossible is a street athlete sports initiative founded by Samantha Jo Alonso, one of the visionaries behind the fashion concept retail space, Fruition Las Vegas.
When: Thursday, Feb. 6, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Downtown Container Park, 707 Fremont St, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 3, 2014
Last updated Dec. 17, 2015
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.