Vegas PBS 25th Annual ‘Splendor in the Glass’ Wine & Beer Tasting Event
Southern Nevada Public Television will host its 25th Annual “Splendor in the Glass” Wine & Beer Tasting event from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at the LVH - Las Vegas Hotel and Casino Ballroom. Nathan Tannenbaum will serve as Master of Ceremonies for this event, which benefits programming and community outreach initiatives for Vegas PBS.
The event will feature renowned chef, hospitality entrepreneur and hotelier Charlie Palmer, who will present a cooking demonstration with some of his favorite featured dishes. Chef Palmer is the owner of Aureole at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, and Charlie Palmer Steak at the Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas.
Guests will be treated to offerings from 60 wineries and breweries courtesy of Southern Wine and Spirits of Nevada, and will feature hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, a live wine auction, silent auction and the musical sounds of a popular jazz ensemble.
Tickets are $85 for advance purchase and $100 the day of the event. Tickets can be purchased online at VegasPBS.org/winetasting, at the Vegas PBS Educational Technology Campus, or at all Lee’s Discount Liquor, Total Wine & More, Whole Foods Market locations.
Sponsors for the 25th Annual “Splendor in the Glass” Wine & Beer Tasting event include Southern Wine & Spirits of Nevada, Community Patron sponsor Cashman Equipment Company, Chardonnay sponsors NV Energy and Wells Fargo, Aperitif sponsors Terry & Jenny Care and Marydean Martin & Charlie Silvestri, and Audio Visual sponsor Encore Productions.
Guests must be 21 years or older to attend. For more information on the “Splendor in the Glass” Wine & Beer Tasting event, to purchase tickets or to become a sponsor, please call 702-799-1010 ext. 5361.
When: Saturday, Feb. 8, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Westgate Las Vegas & Casino, 3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $85 - $100
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Dec. 10, 2013
Last updated Dec. 10, 2013
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.