Kill Paris (née Corey Baker) got his start playing guitar and bass for country bands in Nashville—and somehow, he’s now a headlining DJ at XS. That would be a paradox before Avicii kicked up the sawdust with “Wake Me Up.” But Baker doesn’t do boot-scootin’ boogie or twangy techno—he produces and plays the sort of funk-dominant house we associate with French duo Justice. Which we’d rather hear anyway. February 9, 10 p.m., $30 men, $20 women.
When: Sunday, Feb. 9, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: XS, 3131 Las Vegas Boulevard S., Las Vegas
Cost: $20 - $30
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 4, 2014
Last updated Feb. 4, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.