Black History Month Festival
Commemorating the contributions of African-Americans to Southern Nevada's history and culture, the Springs Preserve presents its annual Black History Month Festival in February. This family-friendly event includes a children's film festival, historic black Las Vegas photography exhibit, live entertainment, food and craft vendors, and much more. Saturday, February 15, 2014,10 a.m.- 5 p.m. Tickets for this event are $5 for adults, children 12 and under are free. Regular admission applies to museums and galleries.
When: Saturday, Feb. 15, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $5
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Jan. 22, 2014
Last updated Jan. 22, 2014
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.