Black History Month Festival
Commemorating the contributions of African-Americans to Southern Nevada's history and culture, the Springs Preserve presents its annual Black History Month Festival in February. This family-friendly event includes a children's film festival, historic black Las Vegas photography exhibit, live entertainment, food and craft vendors, and much more. Saturday, February 15, 2014,10 a.m.- 5 p.m. Tickets for this event are $5 for adults, children 12 and under are free. Regular admission applies to museums and galleries.
When: Saturday, Feb. 15, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $5
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Jan. 22, 2014
Last updated Jan. 22, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas | 19:00:00
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.