Mayor’s Cup International Soccer Showcase
The largest international youth soccer tournament in the country will take place in Las Vegas Presidents’ Day weekend, Feb. 15-17. An expected 490 youth soccer teams from around the world will compete during the seventh annual Las Vegas Mayor’s Cup International Showcase tournament. More than 8,000 soccer players, ages 14 to 19, from 13 foreign countries and 29 U.S. states, will square off in soccer fields around the valley. The event is co-hosted by the city of Las Vegas and the Downtown Las Vegas Soccer Club, and is expected to bring more than $18 million into the local economy, according to Downtown Las Vegas Soccer Club President Roger Tabor. The event also will attract more than 500 college soccer coaches and recruiters from across the country to scout for both male and female athletes. Spectator admission and parking are free at all games. The city of Las Vegas and the Downtown Las Vegas Soccer Club also host the annual Las Vegas Mayor’s Cup International Soccer Tournament every October for teams of players ages 9-15.
When: Sunday, Feb. 16, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Bettye Wilson Soccer Complex
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 7, 2014
Last updated Feb. 7, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.