Date Night at the Museum: "Making it Together"
For February's Date Night at the Museum we invite you to make a large scale drawing together after viewing our current exhibition "Art for Art's Sake: Selections from the Frederick R. Weisman Foundation"
On the third Thursday of every month bring someone special along for Date Night at the Museum. Art lends itself to conversation in a natural and inadvertent way, it allows you to get to know someone. Bring a picnic, tour the garden and galleries and create a work of art together (projects vary each month).
The cost is free to enter the museum
Suggested voluntary contribution:
$5 for adults
$2 for children and senior
Mon. - Fri.: 9 a.m.–5 p.m., Thur. until 8 p.m.
Sat.: Noon–5 p.m.
Closed Sundays and state and federal holidays.
When: Thursday, Feb. 20, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Marjorie Barrick Museum at UNLV, 4505 Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Categories: Museum exhibits
Event posted Feb. 10, 2014
Last updated Feb. 10, 2014
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport