Go Wild! Valley of Fire Map Adventure
Stunning, colorful rock spectacles await your discovery. In teams of 1 to 5, enjoy 3 or 6 hours exploring beautiful desert wilderness. Using an enhanced USGS topo map, travel between 10 km and 30 km on foot to up to 26 checkpoints - hilltops, saddles, spurs, and gullies. There will be three aid stops with water and snacks, and enjoy food and drink from terraloco at the finish. Group camping is available Friday and Saturday.
When: Saturday, Feb. 22, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Valley of Fire State Park
Cost: $20 - $80
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 9, 2014
Last updated Jan. 9, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.