The Arts District drinkery has got some nerve to toy with us on the worst day of the week. Not only is it withholding even a hint of what “really good surprise” we might receive—apparently the first 80 bodies score gifts, their quality resting somewhere between a Cracker Jack prize and Oprah’s Favorite Things—but it’s needling us to RSVP on Facebook and arrive by 8 p.m. sharp. February 24, doors at 7 p.m., RSVP at tinyurl.com/mysterymonday.
When: Monday, Feb. 24, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Velveteen Rabbit, 1218 S Main Street, Las Vegas, NV, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 19, 2014
Last updated Feb. 19, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas | 19:00:00
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.