You’ve got three great reasons to revisit Las Vegas’ enduring monthly ode to deep—by deep we mean soulful—house. One, this edition celebrates the birthdays of both Soulkitchen founder/resident DJ Edgar Reyes and Vanguard Lounge owner Jennifer Metzger. Two, you can give a big welcome to Chicago house DJs Brenda and Brian Gardner, who have moved to Sin City. And three, another Chicago ex-pat, Jesse Saunders, will display a visual history of house music, as his genre-launching single “On and On” turns 30 this year. January 16, doors at 10 p.m., free.
When: Thursday, Jan. 16, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Vanguard Lounge, 516 Fremont Street, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Jan. 14, 2014
Last updated Jan. 14, 2014
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.