Sons of Norway Lutefisk Dinner
Time is running out to buy tickets for the popular 16th Annual Lutefisk Dinner being hosted by the Vegas Viking Lodge of the Sons of Norway. The dinner will be held Saturday, January 25 at 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. at the Boulder City Elks Lodge. But tickets must be purchased by January 19 – none will be sold at the door. The cost is $20 for adults and $5 for children 10 years old and younger. On the menu this year: Lutefisk with melted butter or white sauce, roasted pork, boiled potatoes, peas and carrots, lefse, coffee and iced tea, and Norwegian and other cookies. Aquavit, called the “water of life,” will be available at an open bar. Packets of lefse also will be sold to take home. Anyone wishing to purchase tickets should send a check, made out to the Sons of Norway, to Gwen Knighton, 2156 Marstons Mills Ct., Henderson, NV 89044. Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope and a note indicating the names of those attending, whether they are going at 3 or 6 p.m., and a telephone number. For information, call (702) 869-5775. Tickets must be purchased in advance and are not available at the door. Proceeds will benefit the Sons of Norway Vegas Viking Lodge, a non-profit organization formed in May 1992 to promote Norwegian heritage through a variety of special events featuring traditional and contemporary programs. The lodge also operates an annual scholarship program.
When: Saturday, Jan. 25, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Boulder City Elks Lodge, 1217 Nevada Highway, Boulder City
Cost: $5 - $20
Age limit: All ages
Categories: Fundraiser - Dinner
Event posted Jan. 8, 2014
Last updated Jan. 8, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.