Taste & Learn Wine Pairing Series
Guests at the Jan. 25 Taste & Learn event will taste four wines from Sardinia and Sicily specially selected by the presenting sommelier. Each wine will be accompanied by a small-bite pairing prepared by Executive Chef Mimmo Ferraro. The sommelier will discuss the origin, contents and wine-making process of each vintage, while Chef Mimmo will provide details about each of the food pairings he prepared to complement them.
The menu follows:
Pala Vermentino di Sardegna paired with seared scallop with light pesto topped with pine nuts
Pala Cannonau di Sardegna paired with sausage and cannellini bean ragu with grilled crostini
Kuntari Nero D’Avolo paired with ravioli filled with lamb, pine nuts and raisins served with mushroom sauce
Passopisciaro Rosso Sicilia paired with Southern Italian rice ball and meat sauce
To make reservations, call (702) 364-5300.
When: Saturday, Jan. 25, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Ferraro's Restaurant, 4480 Paradise Road, Suite 100, Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Jan. 17, 2014
Last updated Jan. 17, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas | 19:00:00
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.