10th Anniversary The beloved brewhouse celebrates a decade of stein-holding contests, ass-slaps from the Jägermeister lady and, of course, tasty traditional German beer. Raise a glass and prost the longtime Vegas institution Friday night, when Mayor Goodman will tap the honorary keg. Did we mention the complimentary beer stein cake? Bonus points if you show up in lederhosen. January 31, 7 p.m., free.
When: Friday, Jan. 31, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Hofbrauhaus Las Vegas, 4510 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Jan. 28, 2014
Last updated Jan. 28, 2014
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.