Native Austin, Texas band and 2014 SXSW Music Festival showcasing artist, Mingo Fishtrap will bring their gritty soul, pop and funk music to the desert on Thursday, July 10 at 7 p.m.
Guests will hear instrumental tunes including bass, organ, drums, percussion, tenor, alto saxophone and trombone to name a few. Expect spontaneity and heart as the band incorporates fresh takes and twists to their extensive song catalog. "Masters of music and entertainment, the music was tight, the tunes were big and moving. This is the kind of band that will swallow you with their talent. The music turns and twists, it curls up inside of you, this is a band you cannot ignore." Kristina Loye – Writer, MTV Online Tickets are $15. Must be 18 years of age or older.
When: Thursday, July 10, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Silverton Casino Hotel, 3333 Blue Diamond Road , Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted July 7, 2014
Last updated July 7, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.