For this edition of the infamous lager-drenched social, NBN promoter Joe Stasis celebrates another trip around the sun by booking two dubstep/bass acts who will be Vegas virgins no more. The U.K.-based Distance boasts metal influences such as Sepultura and Pantera, and LA’s Megalodon gives grime and dub equal time in his productions and mixes. Not your cup of suds? Have another, or however many nickel cups it takes to make dubstep sound like Debussy. July 22, doors at 9:30 p.m., $10.
When: Tuesday, July 22, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Beauty Bar, 517 Fremont St., Building A, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted July 16, 2014
Last updated July 16, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.