If you missed the Insert Coin(s) three-year anniversary celebration in April, you also slept on LA producer/DJ Anthony Valadez, for whom the East Fremont barcade is “by far my favorite place outside Cali to play.” His sets serve as a meeting point for left-of-center beats, soulful house and hip-hop, raw urban grooves and jazzy meditations. In other words, he sounds like a Downtown hangout should. July 24, doors at 8 p.m., free.
When: Thursday, July 24, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Insert Coin(s) Video Lounge and Game Bar, 512 Fremont Street, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted July 24, 2014
Last updated July 24, 2014
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.