If you missed the Insert Coin(s) three-year anniversary celebration in April, you also slept on LA producer/DJ Anthony Valadez, for whom the East Fremont barcade is “by far my favorite place outside Cali to play.” His sets serve as a meeting point for left-of-center beats, soulful house and hip-hop, raw urban grooves and jazzy meditations. In other words, he sounds like a Downtown hangout should. July 24, doors at 8 p.m., free.
When: Thursday, July 24, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Insert Coin(s) Video Lounge and Game Bar, 512 Fremont Street, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted July 24, 2014
Last updated July 24, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.