Las Vegas Film Festival
In its seventh year, the festival is moving Downtown, with what looks to be a more varied lineup of movies. Wednesday’s opening day features a documentary about bronies and short films from UNLV students, plus the requisite parties. July 30-August 3, times vary, $10 per screening, passes $140, Inspire Theater & Scullery, lvff.com.
When: Thursday, July 31, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Inspire Theatre, 107 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted July 24, 2014
Last updated July 24, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas | 19:00:00
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.