Cool Comedy, Hot Cuisine
Cool Comedy – Hot Cuisine (CCHC) comes to Las Vegas for the first time, bringing the Scleroderma Research Foundation’s (SRF) signature fundraiser event to the House of Blues inside Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino. On Thursday, June 5, comedian and SRF Board Member Bob Saget will host an evening of comedy with Jay Leno, live music with special guest Ben Folds and exquisite cuisine, prepared by celebrated Vegas chefs and Top Chef Masters personalities Susan Feniger, Mary Sue Milliken and Rick Moonen.
When: Thursday, June 5, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $150 - $500
Age limit: Not available
Event posted May 12, 2014
Last updated May 12, 2014
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.