Business power luncheon — The Margin Tax
Panelists will include Curt Anderson, a certified public accountant and CEO of Fair, Anderson & Langerman; Joseph Henchman, vice president of legal and state projects at the Tax Foundation; and Chris Nielsen, executive director of the Nevada Department of Taxation.
When: Wednesday, June 18, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, 3960 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: $50 - $65
Age limit: Not available
Event posted June 17, 2014
Last updated June 17, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.