The Red, Wine and Brew Festival
The Red, Wine and Brew Festival is Las Vegas’ only pre-4th of July Beer, Wine, and Spirits tasting supporting the Injured Police Officers Fund and the Joseph Wilcox Family. The American Flag themed event with feature unique selections of craft beer, wine, & spirits, along with 4th of July BBQ style food. The event will feature live local bands in a great grass- filled amphitheater setting. All service men and women (military, fire, police) will receive half-off tickets.
When: Saturday, June 21, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Clark County Amphitheater, 500 South Grand Central Parkway, Las Vegas
Cost: $30 - $50
Age limit: Not available
Event posted June 18, 2014
Last updated June 18, 2014
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.