Strip on the Strip
Strip on the Strip™ is a 5K run/ 1 Mile Walk benefiting U.S. Vets in support of the 2014 Veterans Stand Down whereby participants have the option to donate a piece of clothing at each 1K marker throughout the 5K course (3 donation stations during the 1 Mile walk). All donation stations will be manned by sponsoring company and charity volunteers and clothing will be laundered and distributed at the 2014 Veterans Stand Down hosted by U.S. Vets – Las Vegas. Participants who opt to not donate during the race and are participating in the timed race (competitive start) will be supplied with a bag at packet pick –up so they can donate prior to the race if they desire.
Event schedule and times
7:45am National Anthem (Military Quartet)
8:00am 1 Mile Start (US Vets/Military Lead)
8:10am WAVE 1 5K Military Start
8:15am WAVE 2 Competitive Start
8:20am WAVE 3
9:30am RACE FINISH/COURSE Closed
*NOTE: Times are subject to change
For more information, please visit http://www.striponthestrip.com
When: Saturday, March 1, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Sport Center of Las Vegas
Cost: $15 - $90
Age limit: All ages
Categories: Health Walk
Event posted Jan. 2, 2014
Last updated Jan. 2, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas | 19:00:00
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.