Mardi Gras Vegas at the Springs Preserve
Laissez les bons temps rouler (“let the good times roll”) as the Springs Preserve celebrates Cajun and Creole cuisine, music and culture at its inaugural Mardi Gras Vegas, scheduled for Saturday, March 1, from 4-8 p.m.
Featuring live music, food from local Southern eateries, a beer garden for the adults and activities including kids’ crafts, fortune tellers and palm readers, the family-friendly Mardi Gras Vegas will bring the tastes and sounds of the Louisiana bayou and the colors and fun of Mardi Gras to the heart of the Southern Nevada desert.
Admission will be $8 for adults, $5 for kids ages 5 to 12, and free for children under five. Springs Preserve members will receive $2 off admission. Tickets will be available beginning February 1 at www.springspreserve.org or at the Springs Preserve box office, 333 S. Valley View Blvd. (on Valley View between U.S. 95 and Alta Drive).
For more information on this and other events held throughout the year, visit www.springspreserve.org.
When: Saturday, March 1, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $8
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 23, 2014
Last updated Jan. 23, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.