Not terribly long ago, a large, diverse group of gay men called Sin City QSocials met every Tuesday night to do the gay version of happy hour, typically at non-gay drinking spots. The popular concept has been dormant in recent months, but it’s being resurrected by one of the QSocial founders for the new Social Tuesdays, which launches at an appropriate place: Caesars Palace champagne bar Fizz, whose creative director is Elton John’s husband, David Furnish. March 4, 7 p.m., free.
When: Tuesday, March 4, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Fizz Las Vegas, 3570 S Las Vegas Blvd, Caesars Palace, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 28, 2014
Last updated March 4, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.