Spring Into Health Wellness Fair
In partnership with the Lambda Business Association, The Center will host an LGBTQ health fair designed to reach out to seniors in the community along with the loved ones who care for them. During the event, Searchlight Healthcare will provide blood, glucose and health screenings while Touro University will distribute condoms, calculate body mass index, check blood pressure and demonstrate osteopathic manipulative techniques. U.S. Representative Dina Titus, Nevada Assembly Representatives Lucy Flores and Andrew Martin, Former U.S. Representative Shelley Berkley and Nevada Senate Representatives David Parks and Pat Spearman are expected to speak during the wellness fair.
When: Saturday, March 15, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Gay and Lesbian Community Center of Southern Nevada, 401 S. Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted March 6, 2014
Last updated March 6, 2014
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 19:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00