O'Sheas St. Patrick’s Day Weekend
We shed a few tears into our green beers last year, as the center-Strip staple was still under construction with the rest of Caesars’ ambitious Linq project. Thankfully, Lucky the Leprechaun (see Q&A, Page 16) and crew are back in 2014 with O’Sheas’ signature revelry. Sip on green beers ($3), shoot some Irish Car Bombs ($10) and play a round of beer pong with a leprechaun (should you be so lucky). March 15-17, times vary, free.
When: Sunday, March 16, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: O'Sheas, 3555 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted March 11, 2014
Last updated March 11, 2014
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 19:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00