McMullan's St. Patrick's Day
Looking for a more traditional way to celebrate the Emerald Isle’s patron saint? The beginnings of Brian McMullan’s west-side pub lie in Glenarm, Ireland, where his family first started slinging brews in 1908. That history now adorns the walls of the authentic pub, which also boasts a menu of traditional Irish bites and an almost-unrivaled Irish whiskey list. The St. Paddy’s craic starts on Saturday, but McMullan’s expands the party to its patio on Monday with live music and Irish entertainment all throughout. March 15-17, times vary, $20 on Monday after 2 p.m.
When: Sunday, March 16, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: McMullan's Irish Pub, 4650 W. Tropicana Avenue, Suite 111, Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $20
Age limit: Not available
Categories: St. Patrick's Day
Event posted March 11, 2014
Last updated March 11, 2014
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121 | 11:00:00
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas | 20:00:00
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.