African harp player Toumany Kouyate and his group Bountalo (Black Scorpion) will perform on the center’s stage at 7:00 p.m. Friday, March 21 at the Winchester Cultural Center, 3130 S. McLeod Drive, just north of Desert Inn Road. Bountalo will perform both traditional African songs and original compositions, accompanied by dancers in brilliant authentic costumes. Tickets are $10 in advance, $12 the day of the show and can be purchased at the front desk or online at www.ClarkCountyNV.gov/parksregistration.
When: Friday, March 21, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Winchester Cultural Center, 3130 South McLeod Drive, Las Vegas
Cost: $10 - $12
Age limit: Not available
Event posted March 18, 2014
Last updated March 18, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.