Fleur Belgian-Style Beer Pairing Dinner
Fleur by Hubert Keller at Mandalay Bay will host a Belgian-inspired beer pairing dinner Monday, March 24 at 7:30 p.m.
Mandalay Bay’s Director of Food & Beverage and Nevada’s first female cicerone Sarah Johnson, along with renowned beer expert Stephen Beaumont, will host the event and guide guests through the dinner, explaining the inspiration behind each pairing.
A five-course prix fixe menu will be presented by the talented culinary team at Fleur by Hubert Keller.
To make a reservation, contact Fleur by Hubert Keller directly at 702-632-9400.
When: Monday, March 24, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Fleur by Hubert Keller, 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Categories: The Strip
Event posted March 11, 2014
Last updated March 11, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.