That’s a band name, usually referred to as “Crosses” but better known as a side project from Deftones frontman Chino Moreno. The gothy, Depeche Mode-ish trio plays Coachella next month, but Las Vegans can catch them closer to home. March 28, 9 p.m., $19-$24, Hard Rock Live.
When: Friday, March 28, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Hard Rock Cafe on the Strip, 3771 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $19 - $24
Age limit: 18+
Event posted March 26, 2014
Last updated March 26, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.