Calville Bay Resort and Marina at Lake Mead hosts this annual showdown, and the $6 public tasting price includes hot dogs, cornbread and ice cream (most of which you’ll want to cover in chili). You’ll also help select the People’s Choice winner, and let’s face it: When it comes to chili, your opinion is the only one that matters. March 29, 5 p.m., Lake Mead National Recreation Area.
When: Saturday, March 29, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, 601 Nevada Way, Boulder City
Age limit: Not available
Categories: Food Special
Event posted March 26, 2014
Last updated March 26, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas | 19:00:00
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.