One of Broadway’s biggest and boldest hits, “Les Misérables”, will play at the Summerlin Library Theater from March 31 – April 26, 2014. Shows will be 7:30pm nightly except Tuesdays and Sundays along with two matinee shows on Saturday, April 12th and 26th at 2pm. The Broadway musical won eight Tony Awards, including Best Musical and Best Musical Score which includes the songs “I Dreamed a Dream”, “One Day More”, and “On My Own”. A talented cast of over thirty performers bring the characters of Victor Hugo’s classic novel to life in an epic and uplifting story about the survival of the human spirit. The show is directed by Philip Shelburne, Director of the award winning “Tournament of Kings” at the Excalibur Hotel and Casino. He has also directed numerous critically acclaimed musicals including “Legally Blonde The Musical”, “Violet”, “Crazy for You”, and “The Drowsy Chaperone”. He was awarded Outstanding Director by the “Las Vegas Review Journal”. Tickets are $30 for adults, $28 for seniors & students and can be purchased online at SignatureProductions.net or by calling 878-PLAY.
When: Monday, March 31, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Summerlin Library & Performing Arts Center
Cost: $28 - $30
Age limit: 8+
Event posted Feb. 12, 2014
Last updated Feb. 12, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas | 19:00:00
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.