The second annual Springs Preserve Ohana Festival is a family-friendly celebration commemorating Asian-Pacific American Heritage Month and highlighting the importance of ohana (family) in Pacific Island cultures. The event features food, performances by local hula halau, crafts, games for kids and a gallery featuring island-themed works by local artists.
When: Saturday, May 10, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $4 - $6
Age limit: Not available
Event posted May 1, 2014
Last updated May 1, 2014
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.