The second annual Springs Preserve Ohana Festival is a family-friendly celebration commemorating Asian-Pacific American Heritage Month and highlighting the importance of ohana (family) in Pacific Island cultures. The event features food, performances by local hula halau, crafts, games for kids and a gallery featuring island-themed works by local artists.
When: Saturday, May 10, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $4 - $6
Age limit: Not available
Event posted May 1, 2014
Last updated May 1, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas | 19:00:00
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.