Beer vs. Wine Pairing
Hosted by Mandalay Bay’s Director of Food and Beverage and Certified Cicerone Sarah Johnson and Director of Wine Harley Carbery, the exclusive dinner menu, created by miX Executive Chef Bruno Riou, will pair each course with a beer and wine selection.
After each course, guests will determine the winner of the battle by a round of applause to show their support for #TeamWine or #TeamBeer. One team will be crowned champion until the next chapter of the rivalry continues. Future events will be announced at a later date.
When: Wednesday, May 21, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: miX , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard , Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted May 19, 2014
Last updated May 19, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.