The Las Vegas Epicurean Affair
The Las Vegas Epicurean Affair returns to The Palazzo Las Vegas on Thursday, May 22, 2014. Sponsored by the Nevada Restaurant Association, the Las Vegas Epicurean Affair showcases prestigious restaurants and beverage purveyors that have elevated Las Vegas to an international dining destination.
Restaurants include Aquaknox, B&B Ristorante, Bouchon, Buddy V’s, Burger Bar, Carmine’s, Carnevino, DB Brasserie, Delmonico Steakhouse, Ferraro’s, Herbs & Rye, Il Mulino, Simon Restaurant & Lounge, TAO Asian Bistro and Wolfgang Puck’s Postrio.
When: Thursday, May 22, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Palazzo Resort Hotel and Casino, 3325 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $105 - $155
Age limit: Not available
Event posted April 18, 2014
Last updated May 12, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas | 19:00:00
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.