Springs Preserve Brews & Blues Festival
Featuring an array of craft beers from local Las Vegas brewers and others from across the country and around the globe, Brews & Blues will be held rain or shine Saturday, May 31, from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
The festival is open to guests ages 21 and over only. The Springs Preserve Brews & Blues Festival is made possible by support from Southern Wine and Spirits of Nevada, Lee’s Discount Liquor and Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck. A portion of the ticket sales benefits Keep Memory Alive, which supports the mission of the Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health in downtown Las Vegas.
When: Saturday, May 31, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $35 - $40
Age limit: 21+
Event posted April 25, 2014
Last updated April 25, 2014
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.