Latin for German, Germanicvm XL is a first-ever, one-of-a-kind German music festival celebrating the various music styles, from Classical to Pop in a traditional Las Vegas setting. Ranging from unique classical compositions to colorful Pop presentations of the works of German composers, singers and songwriters.
Tickets prices and event start times vary. Visit www.germanicvm.com for more information.
When: Wednesday, Sept. 3, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted May 16, 2014
Last updated May 16, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.