Though he has close ties to Swedish producers like Steve Angello (formerly of Wynn nightlife) and AN21 (currently with Wynn nightlife), big-roomer Max Vangeli is not a Swede himself. He was born in Moldova and came of age as a teenager in the States and, like local superstar Steve Aoki, as a DJ at one of the biggest party schools in the country, UCSB. All Vangeli needs to do to stir a Friday afternoon Encore Beach Club turnout is to channel the mojo he developed pumping up the student crowds of the festive Isla Vista scene. Boom—rager accomplished. September 5, doors at noon, $35 men, $25 women, locals free.
When: Friday, Sept. 5, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Encore Beach Club, 3131 S. Las Vegas Boulevard , Las Vegas
Cost: $25 - $35
Age limit: Not available
Event posted March 12, 2014
Last updated Sept. 3, 2014
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.