Happy Hour at Kabuki
Reduced price appetizers and cocktails
From 3 p.m. until 6 p.m. on Monday through Friday, order off the select menu of Executive Chef Masa Kurihara’s for reduced priced sushi, rolls, or appetizers which include Mixed Tempura, Gyoza Dumplings, and Sesame Chicken. Sushi selections include Smoked Salmon, Halibut, and Fresh Water Eel. Featured rolls include Spicy Tuna, Yellowtail, Vegetable, and Dynamite. In addition, a variety of sake, beer, and wine will also be available at reduced prices.
Event is ongoing: Until Wednesday, August 7, 2013
- Mondays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursdays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fridays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: Kabuki Japanese Restaurant, 6605 South Street , Suite B147, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Oct. 21, 2010
Last updated Aug. 9, 2013
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.