House of Blues Gospel Brunch
House of Blues Gospel Brunch has been a staple of Sunday morning family entertainment around the country for more than two decades. Featuring a rotating cast of the area's biggest and brightest gospel and R&B talents, you'll enjoy traditional and contemporary gospel songs hand-picked by celebrated artist and producer, Kirk Franklin. Treat yourself to an amazing all-you-can-eat buffet featuring breakfast favorites, such as a live carving station with oven roasted turkey breast and prime rib, chilled prawns with cocktail sauce, chicken jambalaya, chicken and waffles and an array of salads and cold items, plus create-your-own Bloody Mary and mimosa bars.
Tickets are priced at $54.50 (adults), $27.50 (child under 11), plus applicable fees.
To reserve your spot, click here or call the House of Blues Las Vegas Box Office directly at: 702-632-7600.
Gospel Brunch is every Sunday, with seatings at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Sundays from 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $28 - $54
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 8, 2008
Last updated April 12, 2016
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.