Mike Hammer Comedy Magic
Mike Hammer is banned from playing cards in a Las Vegas Casino, but you can catch him in the Canyon Club at the Four Queens. Hammer delivers non-stop action, comedy and impressive magic plus the occasional mind reading and razor blade swallowing. Each show is family friendly and welcomes ages 5 and up.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Where: The Canyon Club, 202 Fremont St, Las Vegas
Cost: $20 - $33
Age limit: 5+
Event posted Feb. 23, 2011
Last updated Aug. 6, 2013
- National Association of Pizzeria Operators - Annual International Pizza Expo - 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Throwback Thursdays
- Body English
- Amanda Avila
- Tuscany Suites & Casino