Mike Hammer Comedy Magic
Mike Hammer is banned from playing cards in a Las Vegas Casino, but you can catch him in the Canyon Club at the Four Queens. Hammer delivers non-stop action, comedy and impressive magic plus the occasional mind reading and razor blade swallowing. Each show is family friendly and welcomes ages 5 and up.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Where: The Canyon Club, 202 Fremont St, Las Vegas
Cost: $20 - $33
Age limit: 5+
Event posted Feb. 23, 2011
Last updated Aug. 6, 2013
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.