Haunted Vegas Tour and Show
A different kind of Las Vegas history lesson.
The Haunted Vegas Tour, a bus tour complete with guides in costume and background music, kicks off at the Royal Resort Hotel and then drives to 16 of the 21 most haunted places in the city.
Passengers will hear about various murders, suicides and the spirits that returned to the city after death.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Mondays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Fridays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Where: Greek Isles Hotel and Casino, 305 Convention Center Drive , Las Vegas
Age limit: 13+
Event posted Jan. 4, 2008
Last updated Nov. 12, 2010
- Kirk Franklin Presents Gospel Brunch at House of Blues
- House of Blues | 10:00:00
- fresh52 Farmers Market
- Sansone Park Place | 08:30:00
- Industry Sundays
- The Bank | None
- Henderson Police Department Recruitment Information Night
- Henderson Convention Center
- Liberace and the Mob
- Mob Museum | 7 p.m.
- The Toasters
- The Dive Bar | 9 p.m.