P.J. Clarke’s Oyster Riot Happy Hour
Two-for-one drinks and $1 oysters
P.J. Clarke’s Oyster Riot Happy Hour features an array of fresh $1 oysters. The chef’s choice may include selections of Evening Cove, Gold Creek, Hama Hama and Penn Cove Selects from Washington, the Naked Cowboy and the Nootka oyster straight from British Columbia. Served fresh every Sunday through Friday from quarter to 3 p.m. – 6 p.m., the Oyster Riot also includes two-for-one drinks.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Mondays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursdays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fridays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: P.J. Clarke's New York Chophouse, 3500 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted July 5, 2011
Last updated Nov. 21, 2013
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas | 19:00:00
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.